Struggling to seamlessly integrate AI?
Tired of inefficient workflow?
Lack of productivity?
RealTime Medical is a leading provider of diagnostic efficiency and quality solutions for radiology. RTM operates one of Canada’s largest Radiology Collaboration Services networks covering over 30 hospital sites. This network is powered by the RealTime Medical platform, developed by clinicians, utilizes advanced AI to deliver optimal workflow, workload balancing and a first-of-a-kind, multi-dimensional peer learning experience.
The cloud-based delivery model serves both single and multi-site/multi-system environments through one common user interface. The platform’s standards-based messaging, means that it’s compatible with existing HIS/RIS/PACS systems.
Private Radiology Collaboration Service in Canada with 30+ radiologists on staff
Trusted by provincial ministries of health, large hospital networks and the Canadian Medical Protective Association
Vision for nationwide improvements to increasing diagnostic efficiency and automating non-productive steps in the diagnostic process
Developed by clinicians like you in partnership with NRC to improve productivity and quality
Global healthcare technologies selected by Google as partner
Exams Per Year High-Capacity Throughput In A Single Instance
Hospitals depend on RealTime Medical to provide Radiology Collaboration Services across the country
Productivity increases with our patented A.I. (artificial intelligence) software platform
What We Do
Our Radiology Workflow Solution help to resolve many time-consuming issues physicians experience every day.
The problems we solve are how to:
- workload balance and orchestrate workflow in a multi-site, multi-system environment;
- have a single medical workflow solution at the high exam volumes of a large network;
- have a uniform approach to integrating external AI into radiologist’s workflow;
- keep up with the latest findings;
- mitigate risk with software-based error avoidance and skills development;
- save time, money and improve quality of care.
Capable of orchestrating work across multiple systems while processing 40M exams per year in a single instance.
Ease of Integration
Single integration layer. Uniform way to integrate AI into imaging radiologist workflow.
Communication and Collaboration
Collaborate with peers across systems. Automatically generate and escalate critical results.
The most advanced peer learning, skills development, and error avoidance system on the market.
Improve efficiency and quality
of care with AICloudSuite
• Easily integrate the latest AI
• Increase productivity
• Communicate and collaborate
Let us explore how we can make a difference for you and your organization:
Radiology Collaboration Services
- Largest private network of Canadian licensed radiologists
- With over 100 Canadian licensed, subscribing radiologists
- 7/24/365 coverage
- 8 radiology quality audits
- 5 provinces
- Runs on RTM’s AICloudSuite of products and informs further AICloudSuite development
Interested in accessing our network of qualified radiologists or conducting a radiology quality audit?