AI KnowledgeEnable App FAQ
We’ve shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!
Q: What data is collected by the app? How do you use the user data?
A: The purpose of COVID KE is to provide information, not to collect it. So, no information is stored about searches you’ve performed, or references accessed. Please note:
- User information to manage your subscription is the only thing that is stored.
- A user is associated with comments they make, to guard against derogatory or inappropriate comments being made on the platform.
Q: Why should we use this, there are other systems to help physicians keep up?
A: With COVID KE, we felt it was important, to create a research tool that:
- could be used both by the general public and physicians, rather than a tool only accessible by physicians
- would leverage the collective feedback of all physicians on any given findings, which we refer to as collective intelligence
- could respond in real-time to a changing environment
- was global in scope for maximum information and best practice sharing
Q: Who are the health professionals contributing their insights to the app?
A: The health professionals contributing their insights include infectious disease specialists, epidemiologists, radiology and internal medicine experts. The app allows all authenticated healthcare professionals to contribute to the body of knowledge associated with search results, providing valuable insight and additional findings.
Q: How do I cancel an iPhone mobile app subscription?
A: To cancel an iPhone mobile subscription on your phone please follow the App Store subscription cancellation process below:
1. Open Settings
2. Tap your name
3. Tap Subscriptions
4. Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
5. Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already cancelled and won’t renew.
Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for? Proceed to Apple Support
Q: How do I cancel an Android mobile subscription?
A: To cancel an Android mobile subscription on your phone please follow the Google Play subscription cancellation process below:
Note: uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu, then select Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
If you have other questions please email our support team at