AI KnowledgeEnable App FAQ
We’ve shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!
A: With the application, we felt it was important, to create a research tool that:
- could be used both by the general public and physicians, rather than a tool only accessible by physicians
- would leverage the collective feedback of all physicians on any given findings, which we refer to as collective intelligence
- could respond in real-time to a changing environment
- was global in scope for maximum information and best practice sharing
A: To search for the latest Covid-19 findings within the COVIDKE app, you need to type what you are looking for in the search bar. Once you hit Enter, you will be able to set up search parameters.
Here are the basic search steps:
- Select the Search tab at the bottom of the screen
- Type keywords in the search bar and then hit Enter
- Click Search Options to open the search parameters
- In the pop-up window, you can choose how many search results you want to see on every page and select Data Sources you would like to apply to your search results
- Click Save
A: By default, the COVIDKE app homepage shows the “Most Recent” content. You can also select “Most Recommended” to show upvoted Peer Review source content by physicians/researchers.
A: Your Library page is located at the bottom of the app screen. If you would like to save an article, case or video and go back to it later, you can bookmark it. To do so, proceed to the following steps:
- Open an item you are interested in (preview card)
- Click Read Later, and the item will be saved in your Library
- To see all your bookmarks, go to the My Library page at the bottom of the screen
- (Optional) Do not worry if you bookmark many items. Add as many articles as you want. You can use the Search feature within your Library
A: Currently, we can provide data on the following: Covid-19 cases, deaths, vaccine data (number of one dose and full dose), total delivered and last 14-day trend by location. Please note, we can only present data made available by government health and other authoritative sources.
To find Cases Number go to the Cases tab, choose the location (Worldwide, USA or Canada), and you will be presented with the latest case updates.
A: The purpose of COVIDKE is to provide information, not to collect it. So, no information is stored about searches you’ve performed, or references accessed. Please note:
- User information to manage your subscription is the only thing that is stored.
- A user is associated with comments they make, to guard against derogatory or inappropriate comments being made on the platform.
A: The health professionals contributing their insights include infectious disease specialists, epidemiologists, radiology and internal medicine experts. The app allows all authenticated healthcare professionals to contribute to the body of knowledge associated with search results, providing valuable insight and additional findings.
A: You can change your password in the User Profile then follow the next steps:
- Click Reset Password
- You will receive a quick notification that a confirmation email with the link has been sent. Click OK
- Open the email and proceed to the link or click CONFIRM
A: To cancel an iPhone mobile subscription on your phone please follow the App Store subscription cancellation process below:
- Open Settings
- Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already cancelled and won’t renew
Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for? Proceed to Apple Support
A: To cancel an Android mobile subscription on your phone please follow the Google Play subscription cancellation process below:
Note: uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu, then select Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
A: For tablets, we recommend proceeding to the web version of the app by typing the following link https://app.aiknowledgeenable.com/ into your browser (Safari, Google, etc). The COVIDKE Mobile app is designed for iPhone and Android smartphones.
If you have other questions please email our support team at